New law to protect tenants from carbon monoxide

Millions of people in rented accommodation will soon be safer as the Government moves to make sitting carbon monoxide (CO) alarms mandatory. From October private landlords will be breaking the law if they fail to install CO alarms in the

READ MORE

Have you been affected by carbon monoxide?

Were you ever exposed to this deadly gas due to a faulty boiler, cooker or a BBQ? Has a family member or friend ever fallen ill because of this deadly gas? The CO – Be Alarmed campaign is looking for

READ MORE

Have you been affected by Carbon Monoxide?

Were you ever exposed to this deadly gas due to a faulty boiler, cooker or a BBQ? We are looking for people who have first-hand experience of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning to help raise awareness of the everyday danger. Thousands

READ MORE