Renters at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning

One in three renters do not have a life-saving carbon monoxide (CO) alarm in their home Four in five renters thought it was their landlord’s responsibility to provide a CO alarm in their property Government urged to go further to

READ MORE

CO Be Alarmed! supports Gas Safety Week launch

On Wednesday 13 September, Lawrence Slade and Abbie Sampson represented Energy UK and the CO ‘Be Alarmed!’ campaign at the parliamentary launch of Gas Safety Week, which this year has the theme of family safety. In front of a group

READ MORE

Raising awareness of CO at Glastonbury

In June The CO Be Alarmed campaign team and Policy Connect’s energy safety team were at Glastonbury Festival raising awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning at festivals. Emily Eavis, organiser of Glastonbury festival, has recorded a message of

READ MORE