Stacey Rodgers

Stacey Rodgers’ ten year old son Dominic died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning in February 2004. Dominic died because a neighbour’s faulty boiler leaked lethal Carbon Monoxide through the wall and into his bedroom. This highlights the fact that getting your appliances regularly serviced is just one of the two key precautions – it’s always important for people to have a Carbon Monoxide alarm fitted as well.

Stacey has since been come a passionate campaigner to raise awareness of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, encouraging people to get an audible alarm.