New research from the CO Be Alarmed! campaign found that one in three renters is at risk from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning as they don’t have a life-saving CO alarm at home. Four in five renters also mistakenly thought that it is their landlords responsibility to fit a CO alarm.
We have 50 carbon monoxide alarms to give away. To be in chance of winning, email your name and address to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2017.
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for entries is midnight 31st October 2017.
- 50 winning entries will be selected at random.
- Winning entrants will be notified by email by Friday 3rd
- Competition open to UK entries only.
- The competition is run by the CO Be Alarmed! campaign, supported by Energy UK, Charles House, 5-11 Regent Street, SW1Y